1. Do you have a room for photographs if it is raining?
Yes, you are welcome to use the staircase area for photographs or your function room.
2. What time can I access my bedroom?
Guests can check-in from 16.00.
3. What time is check-out?
Guests are asked to vacate their room by 12.00. If you would like a late check-out, this can be arranged at the time of booking your bedroom, supplement of £10.00 per hour (Subject to availability).
4. Do you offer menu tastings?
Yes, we do tastings Monday – Thursdays at 6.00pm. The choice of the menu needs to be given to your wedding coordinator at least seven days prior to your tasting. Menu tasting is complimentary for the Bride & Groom (please note we do not offer complimentary menu tastings when booking on any of our packages). Additional guests can also attend, price per person is dependant on your chosen menu and can be confirmed by your wedding co-ordinator on enquiry.
5. Can you cater for vegetarian or other dietary requirements?
We cater for every one of your guests needs in respect of dietary requirements and allergies. Please advise your Wedding Co-ordinator no later than four weeks prior to your wedding and our chefs will ensure that dishes are prepared to meet your guests needs. There is always a vegetarian option, on the day, designed by our head chef.
6. How many guests can you seat per table?
Our banqueting tables can seat up to 12 guests per table, however for your wedding breakfast we recommend 8 – 10 guests per table. Top table can seat from 2 – 16 guests, depending on your table plan.
7. Can I bring my own hairdresser/make-up artist in to the hotel?
Yes, this is fine.
8. Can background music be played during the wedding breakfast?
Yes, please ask your wedding co-ordinator about the options available to you.
9. Can we have a piper in the hotel?
Yes, they can pipe at the front entrance and within all public areas.
10. Can we pay up our wedding in instalments?
Yes, no problem. Once deposit payment is made we can receive instalments as long as the full balance is paid four weeks prior to your wedding day.
11. Can we use the leisure facilities and is there a leisure club?
Yes, we have a swimming pool, sauna, steam room & gym facilities plus three beauty treatment rooms.
12. Can we have a changing room on the day, if our bedroom is unavailable?
Yes, subject to availability.
13. Can we throw confetti within the grounds and public areas?
We regret that the use of confetti within the grounds and public areas is not permitted.
14. Is there a charge for the main function room?
There is no charge if minimum numbers are met.
15. Do you have babysitting facilities?
No, however you could hire from an outside babysitting company.
16. Can we have the ceremony in the hotel?
Yes, we have various room options available.