1. Do you have a room for photographs if it is raining?
Yes, you are welcome to use the staircase area for photographs or your function room.
2. What time can I access my bedroom?
Guests can check-in from 16.00.
3. What time is check-out?
Guests are asked to vacate their room by 12.00. If you would like a late check-out, this can be arranged at the time of booking your bedroom, supplement of £10.00 per hour (Subject to availability).
4. Do you offer menu tastings?
Yes, we do tastings Monday – Thursdays at 5.30pm/6.00pm. The choice of the menu needs to be given to your wedding coordinator at least seven days prior to your tasting. Menu tasting is complimentary for the Bride & Groom, additional guests can also attend at a charge of £28.00 per person.
5. How many guests do you sit per table?
Our banqueting tables can seat up to 12 guests per table, however for your wedding breakfast we recommend 8 – 10 guests per table. Top table can seat from 2 – 16 guests, depending on your table plan.
6. Can I bring my own hairdresser/make-up artist in to the hotel?
Yes, this is fine.
7. Can background music be played during the wedding breakfast?
Yes, please supply an iPod or CD and we can arrange for this to be played.
8. Can we have a piper in the hotel?
Yes, they can pipe at the front entrance and within all public areas
9. Can we pay up our wedding in instalments?
Yes, no problem. Once deposit payment is made we can receive instalments as long as the full balance is paid four weeks prior to your wedding day
10. Can we use the leisure facilities and is there a spa?
Yes, we have a swimming pool, sauna, steam room & gym facilities plus three beauty treatment rooms
11. 12. Can we have a changing room on the day, if our bedroom is unavailable?
Yes, subject to availability.
12. Can we throw confetti within the grounds and public areas?
Yes, inside & outside however no real flower petals allowed.
13. What is your corkage charge?
£15.00 per bottle of wine
£20.00 per bottle of sparkling wine
£25.00 per bottle of champagne
14. Is there a charge for the main function room?
There is no charge if minimum numbers are met.
15. Do you have babysitting facilities?
No, however you could hire from an outside babysitting company
16. Can we have the ceremony in the hotel?
Yes, we have various room options available
17. Can we have miniatures as wedding favours?
We are delighted to offer DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro branded miniatures for your special day. Should you prefer to provide your own, there will be a corkage charge of £3.00 per bottle.