We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. In order to ensure that this site can be used easily we have implemented the following features.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key (or ALT + SHIFT + an access key when using Firefox); on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key (or Control + ALT + an access key some versions of Safari).
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 2 - Skip to Content (Bypass Navigation)
- Access key 9 - Contact Us
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
- Access key p - Photo Tour
- Access key r - Rooms
- Access key o - Offers
- Access key l - Leisure Facilities
- Access key d - Dining & Bars
- Access key m - Meetings & Conferences
- Access key a - Activities
- Access key s - Special Occasions
Users who have trouble using traditional web browser software may wish to choose another browser which better serves their needs. We recommend the following
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for both visual users and visually impaired users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- The main navigation bar on this site uses an Image Replacement technique that makes the links accessible to non-visual browsers.